How do I create a new Excel Template to export information from Neat 5 to a customized Excel spreadsheet?
Creating a New Excel Template
If you are planning to export information to a specifically created spreadsheet template from Neat, you may follow these steps to create an Excel template.
TIP: If you are interested in simply bringing information from Neat into a basic Excel spreadsheet, please read our steps for exporting from Neat 5 to a .csv file.
TIP: To download an illustrated guide explaining the setup, mapping, and exporting of information between Neat and an Excel template, please click here.
1. Start MS Excel.
2. If you are using the Neat 5 sample Excel map, label three worksheets with the following titles: Folder, Receipt Images, and Comments.
3. Add any personal information to the worksheet (such as an employee name and employee number) or simply leave the sheets blank.
4. Choose the Save As command.
5. From the Save type as drop down menu, choose Template (*.xlt) (Excel 2003) or Excel Template (Excel 2007/2010).
6. Navigate to the desired location on your hard drive.
7. Click Save.
NOTE: To follow the steps for creating a new Excel map within Neat 5, click here.
|Live Chat Software